Thursday, May 24, 2007

Summer Time

Summer is a kind-of funny time of year for me, because it is a welcome break from the stress and crazy ways of life. As always this summer is full of a lot of time with nothing to do and times when I have so much going on that I can’t tell which way is up. After about of week of having nothing to do and not much going on I am at the point at which I am ready to climb the walls. I have been in Birmingham for 2 full months with out leaving and I am getting sick of it, my only escape being Jimmy Buffet, I am sick of this place and would give my kingdom for a short break from here. While all this down time is driving me nuts, I have found a good time to think and my head back into my dreams and out of school. Most people don’t know about my dreamer side but it exist and at this point in life it is going on full steam a head. Well that’s my rant for now, maybe latter this well or some time soon I will open up my box of dreams and share with the world.

No comments: